Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: The year of ambition?

Here's my list of ambition for this year (a girl can dream).  I would really like to finish all my UFOs if at all possible so I can feel some sense of accomplishment. We'll see how that goes!


UFOs/Fixing of old projects to Finish:
Finish Victorian corset
Finish bloomers (Just need to hem and apply lace)
Sleeves and shoulders in regency dress do not work for me - need to fix
I have a hoop skirt that is in bad need of repair and reboning
Finish Victorian Bonnet
Finish Mad Hatter style top hat
Finish Reticule that I started in my embroidery Class

Current project:
Make bustle cage (working on it)
Make skirt
Make petticoat
Trim 1870's polonaise
Trim 18th century robe

New Projects:
Victorian Hat
Regency coat to go with existing dress?
Steampunk apron
Split skirt
Make lacing strips for fitting corsets

No comments:

Post a Comment