I accidentally took the weekend off, even though I should not have, but that's ok... today I got the skirt hemmed and the waist band on, so that is totally wearable. I also got my corset sewn together and boned, and one half of it is bound (I am hand binding it so it takes a while). I just need to get the other 1/2 bound and then i have a whole wearable costume for this weekend! I still need to put closures on everything, bustle and trim the polonaise and trim out the skirt, but if I HAD to go as it is as soon as I get the binding on, I could. That is a sigh of relief!
I should have some pictures for you all tomorrow as soon as I get things together a little more!