Sunday, February 12, 2012

SIde-tracked for embroidery

I am back from a very sad weekend and ready to start my new job tomorrow. I think that will slow down my sewing efforts some, but to combat this, I have made an appointment to get these corsets fitted on the 26th, which means I have 2 weeks to get the mockups ready one way or the other. I work better on a deadline anyway. :-)

I have also added to the distraction pool and online class stitch-a-long for an embroidery project. We will be making a needle book called The Nesting Place and it is hosted and taught by Mary Corbet over at Needle 'n' Thread.  Here is what It should look like when I am done:




This will only be my second attempt at Embroidery, so we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!
 
Tonight, I prepped my fabric and frame for this project and re-centered myself some for sewing this week. Not a huge amount of work, but I've had a hard week, so I feel like any progress is good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment