Monday, April 16, 2012

A Few Pictures from the Titanic event!

So here are a couple pictures from the event.  I was actually very bad about getting pictures at the event, which I should have done better, but for once, I just wanted to enjoy it. The evening was beautiful - the venue was amazing, the food was divine and the gowns were spectacular.  The band played well all night and a good time was had by all.  We even found time to to go Forbidden Island (the Tiki bar on Alameda) and have a virgin sacrifice (a large bowl of flaming booze) after!

Anyway, pictures!
GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner

GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner

GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner

And one that is way more me:
GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner

Here are my Friends Nancy and Aaron, who I went with, in their finery (much more fine that mine!):
GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner

GBACG Titanic Anniversary Dinner
And a few that my husband took of my hair as I ran out the door and the next day when I went out to the Titanic Tea:
Hair and Pearls Are Ready

Saying Goodbye

Titanic Tea Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment