Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bodice Mockup is sewn!

And what is really awesome about that is that I can use the mockup muslin as the lining. I am going to get some pink dye and dye it so it blends better, but at least the is two birds with one stone.

On a related note, I am now in that state of concern that my husband was in a few weeks ago, so I should be power sewing as much as possible in the coming weeks! I was exhausted this evening after a day out in the sun at Maker Faire and then watching the eclipse, but I dragged myself to the machine for even just an hour to get that step done.  I am going to try and do that every evening that I do not have something to do scheduled.

If I break it into tiny steps and keep plodding along, the task becomes more manageable. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment