Craziness at work, combined with a pretty intense social schedule has kept me back from getting these Labrynth if Jareth costumes started, but I sewed last weekend and again tonight an I am making progress!
I made a bustle cage for Wendy, who tried it on and it looks great, and also a pair of bloomers. The cage needs a closure and the bloomers need some elastic around the legs, but I need Wendy to come over and try it on for me before I can do that. I also am about 1/2 way through sewing the lights to her cage, and hope to finish that tomorrow. So, for her, the list remaining is:
Closure for bustle cage structure
Sew lights on bustle cage
I got my mockup finished for my jacket and I like the way it fits so I'm ready to cut and sew fashion fabric. My list is as follows:
Cut fashion fabric bodice
Sew fashion fabric bodice
Figure out how to sew buttonholes
Cut skirt fabric
Thats right! It will be my first time making button holes!
I have all of this weekend and then the next 2 weeks to get this stuff done. It may or may not all happen, but I'm gonna try!
Oh, and I have to re-form my mad hatter hat for Nancy, but that won't take too long!
I'll post progress as I go!