Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Costume College 2012

I am back from CoCo this year, and a great time was had by all! I Went with Wendy and neither of us wore any costumes at all, as I find it less stressfull and more conducive to learning if I don;t need to worry about getting ready all the time. I did take lots of pictures though! They can be found here on Flickr.

I tok Shoe Painting, which was way more fun than I thought, a really great tassel class by Lynn Mc Masters, I learned to make Lunardi Hats, and 18th century buttons, and tutus and how to insert invisible busks in cirsets. The always fab HCC had a great class on how to resin cast in your kitchen, which I totally want to try now.

I saw friends, new and old and everyone looked wonderful. It made me want to do even more costumng! Here's some pictures that I particularly love:

Costume College 2012 - Friday

Costume College 2012 - Friday

Costume College 2012 - Friday

Costume College 2012 - Friday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

Costume College 2012 - Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment