Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh, Baz Luhrmann, you make me weep for joy.

I do not, in any way, care if people judge me.  I love Baz Luhrmann.  I loved Moulin Rouge!, I loved La Bohèm, which I was lucky enough to see in San Francisco, and I adored Romeo + Juliet. There, I said it.  And you know what?  I almost died in my seat when I saw the trailer, in 3D, for the Great Gatsby.

People, it was simply amazing.  The trailer below is great, and I would go see that movie, but the trailer in 3D was mind-blowing.  It was visually stunning.  It was like my brain got to do amazing drugs and there was no consequences. I tell you, that trailer was what movies should be.

I am so excited!

Here, be excited with me:

Now Imagine that in 3D that makes you feel like you are there, walking around, at the party, in the room.This is what the Great Gatsby was like in my head when I read it.  I am so glad Baz is doing this, and I can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment