Friday, March 15, 2013

In which some decisions are made

Well, we have some stuff worked out.

Myth Masque - A costume idea has been settled upon.  We will do a group thing.  I am finding out now if we are talking about it or not (to the 4 of you who read this blog). It will be beautiful and unlike anything that I have ever made before. YAY for learning.  I have Sahrye to lean on for advice, so that makes me feel less like I want to throw up, so we're off to a good start.

LOJ - Not hapening. The weekend is weird, people have to work, and there are other cons that we can go to that are closer to home. Maybe next year.

Dragon*Con - We settled out who is doing the photo shoot (Sahrye, as usual - Amber will be all over Europe all summer so can't afford the time). We have not yet settled on what we will be wearing, but that will work itself out.  I keep wanting to this:
But I don't think I have the skill, the time or the patience to do it, and also I have no idea how i can RELIABLY get it there with a guarantee of no damage. (Yeah, i know, I could ship it, but that is neither reliable, nor guaranteed not to damage it.)

I will continue to ponder.  This centaur will get made someday though!!

P.S. The Dragon*Con Website has undergone a significan overhaul for the better!  You should check it out if you are into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment