Saturday, April 20, 2013

Last update before I am out of town for a week

I feel totally solid about the stuff I got done this week!  I feel like I am in a good spot with everything and This is all totally do-able!

Since last posting, I have set in as many of the boning channels on the corset as I can before I grommet the CB piece and can attach it all together and ordered more boning. It doesn't sound like much, but it took me a while to get what I got done to the point it is now, so I call that a win.It's not as much as I hoped to get done, but I spent a bunch of today out with friends and gardening, so sewing took a back seat.

Hmmm, I should pack...


Recap of where we are (I wonder if I can just do a to-do list that stays on the top instead of re-posting... hmmm):
  • Cut corset - DONE
  • Sew base corset - DONE
  • Set in boning channels 
  • Grommet corset
  • Drape wings on corset
  • Bind corset
  • Interface wings - 3/4 done (This is as far as I can go until the Corset is done)
  • Cut out wings - 3/4 done (This is as far as I can go until the Corset is done)
  • Fray check wings - 3/4 done (This is as far as I can go until the Corset is done)
  • Spray wings with adhesive glue - 3/4 done (This is as far as I can go until the Corset is done)
  • Make wings double-sided - 3/4 done (This is as far as I can go until the Corset is done)
  • Cut out underskirt
  • Sew under skirt
  • Dye petticoats - DONE
  • Franken petticoats onto skirt
  • Attach wings to skirt
  • Wig - wig has been ordered!
  • Figure out makeup - Sahrye is on this one, but we will do tests to see
I'm off to Cabo in the AM so I'll see you all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment