Friday, July 18, 2014

Doubling Down, Vegas Style

So, instead of bombarding you with crazy long lists of stuff that is already done, I'm going to continue on with only that which is not yet done or is recently updated upon, and then i will rid you of suffering through that which is in the past. To that end:

Left to be done
Order boots - we have come to an agreement on boots! - DONE
Order... ahem.. undergarments - DONE
Order wig - DONE
Unpick bodice from skirt
shorten bodice
resew bodice to skirt

Make belt
Bind armholes
Make poofs for armholes
Make poofs for gloves  
Create shield from laser cut piece and worbla - Sahrye cut my shield on the laser so now I can continue!
Create visor side pieces with symbol (worbla is here!)
Paint headset
 
 


Delayed until items get here

Style Wig
Connect headset to visor (need visor from Sahrye)
Make poofs for boots 

In addition, I need to start on Harry Potter lolita NOW, so I am going to do these in tandum and see how that goes. Wish me luck.

I am, of course, Ravenclaw, and we are going off already existing beautiful artwork:

There will, of course, be some modification to this art in my costume...
 

I do not have a full costume breakdown yet of what needs to be done, because I am still figuring that out, but here's my list of the peices involves and I will add breakdown as I go, I think. I have the vest part done because I am already starting that process so I can go for a fitting on Saturday, when I meet up with my group. Here's what I have so far:
Tie - Ordered 
Vest - 
- Pattern Prep
- Cut mockup fabric
- Sew Mockup (by this Saturday)
- Get fitting and shaping done
- Cut fabric
- Cut Lining
- Sew Vest
- Do detail work
Shirt

Skirt
Bag
Underskirt(s)
Gloves - Ordered
Shoes
Hat 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment