Saturday, July 12, 2014

Good news and bad news

Bad news: I'm not on Schedule! Even with 2 weeks of added time! Boo me!
Good news: I quit my job for a variety of reasons, the worst of which was that it wasn't what I actually do, so I wasn't happy about what I was doing. This means I have at least a few, possibly a LOT of weeks of sewing capable time! YAY me!

I fully intend to do mad work on this next week and then possibly start on the Harry Potter costume as well since that needs to get done real soon now and I have been dodeling. Here's hoping that i am super productive!

I have a meetup with my team tomorrow and will report more after that, but here's where I am as of now: 

Done by July 8:
Get fabric and thread necessary - DONE
Pattern Prep - DONE
Cut fabric for Mockups - DONE
Mockup - DONE
Fitting - Sunday with Holly
- DONE
 
Done by July 22
Cut out skirt peices
- DONE
Sew Skirt - DONE
Cut out top peices - DONE 
Flatline Top peices - DONE 
Order shorts - DONE
Order Headset - DONE
Order gloves - DONE

Done by July 29
Test Resin Casting - DONE
Sew top- DONE
Attach the top and skirt together - DONE
Get Fabric for bows
- DONE

Done by July 6
Zipper - DONE
Figure out undergarments - DONE
Resin cast hearts - DONE
Resin Cast stars - DONE 
Resin Cast small stars for necklace - DONE
Order Worbla - DONE

Done by July 13 
Resin Cast oval for Sahrye - DONE
Resin Cast Moon for Sahrye  - DONE
Make necklace - DONE
Make front Bows - DONE
Make back Bows - DONE
Make belt - LATE
Bind armholes - LATE
Make poofs for armholes - LATE
Make poofs for gloves  - LATE

Delayed until items get here
Order wig
Style Wig
Connect headset to visor
Create visor side pieces with symbol (worbla?)
Paint headset
 

Create shield from laser cut piece and worbla
Make poofs for boots 

Waiting for Sahrye to find boots that work
Order boots 

Here. Have some bows: 


P.S. for anyone that cares, it's Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment