Friday, August 22, 2014

Another update

I got my shirt and bag trimmed out tonight as well as the collar basted on the vest and the lining pinned in ready for sewing.  I think it's too late for that tonight, and I REALLY don't wanna mess that up, so I am going to wait for tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow is fruitful!

Harry Potter

Vest -
 - Do detail work 
- Attach lining to fashion fabric
 Shirt
 - add detailed trim to shirt - Done
Skirt
  - Trim Skirt
 Bag
  - decorate bag  - Done
  - make chain 
Shoes
  - Embellish Shoes
Hat 

 - Reshape Hat Form 
 - Cover Hatform
 - Embellishments 

Sailor Moon

Left to be done
 - Make belt  - DONE(ish)
 - Make poofs for boots (new boots are here)
 - Make poofs for armholes
 - Create shield from laser cut piece and worbla - Sahrye cut my shield on the laser so now I can continue!
 - Paint headset  
 - Style Wig - Done as much as can be done here...
 - Connect headset to visor
 - Create visor side pieces with symbol (This is a maybe if I have time!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment