Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday

With NIN/Soundgarden taking up a huge chunk of my evening, I thought that I would not actually get much done today, but major progress with the painting the shield and the headset, some work on the vest (just needs buttons and button holes), some work on the hat all got done.  I only have 3 more days left so this is a really good thing.  Tomorrow is a dentist appointment and then more of the same! I think I have an idea of how to cover the hat so wish me luck!

Harry Potter

Vest -
 - Bind arm holes - Done
 - Add Buttons 
Skirt
  - Trim Skirt (this is a nice to have)
Hat 
 - Pad hat form - Done
 - Cover Hat form
 - Embellishments 

Sailor Moon

 Belt
  - Make belt fastening
  - Glue on belt star
Shield
 - Prime Shield - Done
 - Base Coat Shield - Done
 - Paint shield - In Progress
 - Attach the worbla part to the acrylic part that Sahrye made
Headset 
 - Paint headset - In Progress
 - Connect headset to visor
 - Create visor side pieces with symbol (This is a maybe if I have time!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment