Thursday, August 21, 2014

T-Minus one week.

And here's where we are. I will probably update every day from here. I'm like 50% done with a bunch of stuff that isn't done, so things should start getting crossed off quickly, or ditched.

We lost a fish in our Koi pond today. It was super sad, but also derailed me for a few hours while i dealt with it and mourned. Sigh. Life gets in the way.  This is why I give myself months to complete stuff... I will possibly update again tonight.... 

Harry Potter

Vest -
 - Sew Vest - Done 
 - Sew Collar - Done
 - Do detail work 
- Attach lining to fashion fabric
 Shirt
 - add detailed trim to shirt
Skirt
  - Hem Skirt - Done
  - Trim Skirt
  - Ruffle - Done
 Bag - Purchased
  - paint bag - Done
  - decorate bag 
Shoes
  - Paint Shoes - Done
  - Embellish Shoes
Hat 

 - Reshape Hat Form 
 - Cover Hatform
 - Embellishments 

Sailor Moon

Left to be done
Make belt  - DONE(ish)
Make poofs for armholes
Create shield from laser cut piece and worbla - Sahrye cut my shield on the laser so now I can continue!
Create visor side pieces with symbol (worbla is here!)
Paint headset
 
 

Style Wig
Connect headset to visor (Sahrye did an amazing job on the visors!Make poofs for boots (new boots are here)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your fish didn't make it. :( I know a lot of time and effort went into trying to make it better.

    In other news, progress is looking great! Been meaning to comment for a while, but been side-tracked myself. You're not too far off, it looks like. Don't you feel like the last part of rounding out the detail work takes the longest? You're so close!

    ReplyDelete